Tell me you’re obsessed without telling me you’re obsessed. As you can clearly see on my page, breakfast foods are like 75% of my diet, and I’m not mad about it LOL. These pancakes + the maple syrup pour will make your day 10x better.
- 2/3 cup (60g) oat flour/blended oats
- 1/4 cup (60g) milk
- 1 egg (sub flax egg)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp (4g) granulated sugar
- "Crunch" I used almonds but feel free to use any nuts, granola, cereal, etc.
- Nerdy Nuts Cinnamon Crunch Peanut Butter (Use code: tracesoats10)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix
- Let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes
- On a medium-low heat pan, add batter
- When bubbles begin to appear on the top side, flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Top with whatever you prefer
As always if y'all have questions, concerns, or recipe requests feel free to leave them here, any of my socials, or the contact page!