Wow... These are some of the best cookies I've ever had (I may or may not have eaten these all in one sitting LOL). Y'all need to make these ASAP!
- 1/4 cup (22g) oats
- 2 tbsp (18g) oat flour (any flour is fine)
- 1 scoop (31g) vanilla protein (sub 1/3 cup flour + 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 3 tbsp (15g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp (14g) liquid sweetener (I used SF maple)
- 1/3 cup (80g) pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp (16g) nut butter
- 1 egg or 3 tbsp egg whites (or chia egg)
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips to your heart's desire
- Blitz oats into oat flour in a blender or food processor.
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Form small balls of dough on a baking sheet and top with chocolate chips
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes (May fluctuate depending on the power of your oven)
- Allow cookies to rest for 5 minutes before eating.
I love pairing these chocolatey treats with a nice chilled glass of oat milk!
As always if y'all have questions, concerns, or recipe requests feel free to leave them here, any of my socials, or the contact page!