If you’re not having thicc overnight oats, you’re not having them correctly. The way you know they’re thicc enough is if you hold your oats’ container upside down (bonus points if it’s placed over your head) Honestly, these oats are so perfectly for a quick and easy breakfast or snack for wherever you're headed!
- 1/2 cup (45g) oats
- 1/3 cup (80g) milk
- 1/3 vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/4 cup (60g) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp (5g) chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 scoop (31g) of vanilla protein powder (I use PEScience)
- Splash of milk
- Combine everything together
- Let it vibe in the fridge for at least 4 hours
As always if y'all have questions, concerns, or recipe requests feel free to leave them here, any of my socials, or the contact page!